zaterdag 13 oktober 2012

oakley warden he told me to collect evidence

nces for me, there on the stick, Uncle Brother Ray, Lydia, by the director Lau Mak two and Venturi Shen Huang big brother, etc., in addition to countless FANS I cry for justice, said that so long I did not appear, might have been murdered, they implore the judiciary 'reconnaissance which most touched me stick tert, after the incident he was the first a call, simply inquired about my situation, they say anything to comfort me, and he said to believe that I was innocent, Qingzheziqing, he told me to collect evidence, waiting for Chen Yuan redressed that day I was moved to tears, could hardly speak.
In fact, on my case, most people by virtue of just an intuition. Believe that is to believe, there is no any reason to tell. Rather than believe the bad things I've done, by virtue,nike id air max 1, is also a intuition. they intuitively think weekdays Wenwen Shan-liang's I can not do unconscionable things and I almost never late and leave early, work conscientiously, all notices schedule completed donghuang allegations more skeptical.
Consistent crusade against the sound of all the media, those who stand up and I said nice things people into Volkswagen eyes heterogeneous. Dip tert especially by the attacks,oakley warden, especially Sheng, when he was talking to me, the media turned tartly He and I are similar, are womanizer, is not qualified, I plead. these media, so-called , take the opportunity to raise the sales of newspapers and magazines can not ah, who told Hong Kong's most popular best-selling entertainment tabloid and gossip magazine see t

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten